Learn how to improve your shoulder health from leading experts in Physical Therapy and Orthopedics.
Learn how to improve your shoulder health from leading experts in Physical Therapy and Orthopedics. This workshop expires on March 17, 2020.
Watch this Free Training on Shoulder Pain & Injury
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why imaging like x-rays and MRI’s are not always helpful — and why they can often be detrimental to your recovery.
- How bad posture in your day-to-day and with exercise can cause your shoulder to experience wear and tear
- Why strength at your shoulder blade is far more important than strength in your actual arm.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Physical Therapist
For a limited time, all 11 locations are offering Free Discovery Visits to help you identify what’s wrong with your shoulder and what you can do to improve the strength, motion, and use of your arm.
Here’s what’s include:
- Range of Motion Assessment
- Strength Assessment
- “Scapulohumeral Rhythm” Assessment
- Posture Evaluation
Struggling with where you want be?
Sign up for one of our free trainings to learn how you can get your life back after injury.
Conditions We Treat
Your schedule is important which is why we have appointments available before and after work hours. Although our clinics have different hours many are open from 7am to 7pm, some as early as 6am and as late as 8pm.
Buffalo Rehab Group | Physical Therapy © 2021