To our patients,
The health and safety of our patients and employees is the top priority at Buffalo Rehab Group. We are committed to doing our part to protect our community and serve our patients who struggle with injury, pain, or limitations.
We have taken numerous steps to protect our patients, employees, and community during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. As essential workers, we are are treating patients at all 11 locations.
We follow the guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), along with Erie County, NY Department of Health.
- Daily staff temperature screening before starting any workday
- All patients and employees must wear a mask where social distancing cannot be achieved.
- All patients will have their temperature taken with no-touch Infrared Temperature Scanning Technology
- Across all of our facilities, we have drastically increased our cleaning routines before, during, and after patient care hours, including more frequent handwashing, sanitizer use, and equipment cleaning.
- We have provided isolated rooms for patients who are concerned about transmission or contracting COVID-19.
- Telehealth options have expanded to provide treatment and care for those who are immunocompromised or are uncomfortable attending in-clinic visits.
- Air purification units are being used at all offices that are proven to kill airborne viruses, including Sars-CoV-2 (COVID19)
While the uncertainty surrounding us can make the world around us quite scary, our organization stands by you and Western New York.
Thank you to all who are doing their part to provide calmness and stabilization of the current situation.
Jeff Woodrich PT
CEO Buffalo Rehab Group
Struggling with where you want be?
Sign up for one of our free trainings to learn how you can get your life back after injury.
Conditions We Treat
Your schedule is important which is why we have appointments available before and after work hours. Although our clinics have different hours many are open from 7am to 7pm, some as early as 6am and as late as 8pm.
Buffalo Rehab Group | Physical Therapy © 2020